Eligibility and Guidelines
Wyandotte Health Foundation will give the highest consideration for funding to programs or providers of projects that:
- Are located in Wyandotte County and directly serve Wyandotte County residents.
- Increase providers’ ability to support and effectively deliver primary health care services.
- Involve collaborative efforts among organizations working to improve health outcomes in Wyandotte County.
- Demonstrate efforts to minimize duplication.
- Encourage a holistic approach to addressing health issues.
- Foster creative health care solutions.
- Leverage additional funding, both private and public.
- Do not replace or supplant existing funding.
- Demonstrate culturally appropriate practices at all levels of the organization.
- Have clearly established measurable outcomes and the ability to monitor and report them.
Please note: The Wyandotte Health Foundation does not fund requests from individuals.